Damp House Problems
Living in a damp house can be very dangerous and can cause you a lot serious health issues. As such, a little leak is something that should not be ignored. Although you might not be able to notice the immediate water damage, bacteria and mould growth can start within a short time of water intrusion. Damp homes have been found to be the cause of respiratory illnesses and is a conducive place for breeding of parasites and bacteria. Find out how to identify damp in your home with London Damp Specialists.